Sunday, April 11, 2010

Preppy Wordle

Have ya'll heard of Wordle? It's my new favorite blog related site.... So you go to this site, enter your blog's URL and it generates this really fun word cloud/art based on the words that appear on the first page of you blog (AKA it only looks at your most recent 3-4 posts to create the word cloud). So, lately I've posted about easter, and running the San Francisco Marathon for an Alzheimer's charity (click here for more information on how to support me), and of course I posted all those fun photos of the Zooma Half Marathon!


Anyway... Here's my word cloud.... visit the Wordle Website to create your own!


And just for fun, the ever sweet Lulu from The Dirty Martini Diaries, gave me a wonderful shout out this week! Lulu, I am oh so very glad I could be of help... and honestly who doesn't like to be a super hero once in a while? :) Happy weekend lovelies!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oooh! I am absolutely lovinggg this!

erica said...

Heyy girly! Just came across your blog and absolutely adore it! I look forward to your post in the future!

xo