Saturday, April 24, 2010

Preppy is Looking For

Hello Lovelies,


I am on the shopping hunt and I need your help. I am looking for a ruffled tube dress similar to this one from Revolve Clothing


 and this one from Old Navy. 




Only the kind I'm looking for is long like a maxi dress, and has a cute pattern. They had them at my local Target last month for oh about ten seconds and then they sold out... and the preppy boyfriend's sister wore one last fall while we were on vacation in Mexico. I wasn't crazy about them at first, but now I can't find one anywhere and I would love to buy one for this summer... 


Can you help me? Have ya'll seen anything like them anywhere around?


If no such article can be found... I may have to settle *wink* for this darling dress from lulus.com

5 comments:

Keri said...

Okay, I don't know how much you are willing to spend, but have you tried bloomingdales? I will keep an eye out :)

TheFamousStacie said...

Oooo I just got the top pink one in a shorts version by Op. $12.

It doesn't have a design, it's straight pink.

I recommend making your own! Simple pattern, order the fabric you want online!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

OOOH FUN! I'm on a shopping mission now, I will let you know how I do in my quest for your dress.

Also - TOTAL JEALOUS that you can wear a maxi. I feel in love with one a few years ago but realized it would cost me half the price of the dress to get the foot of fabric hemmed so I could wear it (that was with heels..HMMMPH.)

Question - is this for dressing up or for daytime (or both?)

XOXO

Silver Strands said...

You're right - that dress you'll "settle for" is DARLING. Good luck!

Denalee

c said...

super cute options!