Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Victoria Beckham Dresses Down for Glamour

It's no secret that I'm a big Victoria Beckham fan, well at least I'm a fan of the way she dresses. However, I often feel like her style is impossible for the average woman. I mean honestly who has the time or ability to dress in sky high heels and super fitted sheath dresses while chasing after a career and kids, and maintaining a home. Her style while very polished, is most certainly not effortless.

Thus, I must admit I was thrilled to see her in a magazine shoot (with her clothes on... seems like it's been a while since she's been fully dressed) and dressed down.  Glamour is not one of my go to glossy's, but if you take a few minutes to drop by their site, read the snippits of her interview and see the fantastic photos, I think you'll find yourself running out to the magazine stand to buy a copy.


3 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

I subscribe to Glamour and can't wait for my magazine to come! I love Vicky :)

c said...

I saw this in line at the grocery store yesterday- she looks great as always, and lovveee the puppy!

Unknown said...

I adore her.