Saturday, February 27, 2010

Surprise Party for the Preppy Sister

So... I have been releasing my last few posts as pre-scheduled posts... I hope they worked, if not you'll get all of this later.... but I'm away... You see I worked with the preppy mother and the preppy sister's boyfriend to plan a surprise birthday party for her. So the preppy boyfriend and I are off staying with his wonderful family this weekend celebrating.


Although, its not her actual birthday, and I'm not sure if she reads my blog.... Happy Surprise Birthday Sweet Girl. Love you lots!


*PS isn't she disgustingly beautiful - I mean in the best possible way, but seriously how gorgeous is this girl... it's simply not fair :)

3 comments:

Keri said...

So fun! Have a wonderful weekend :) Happy birthday to the preppy sister!

AEOT said...

Hey Elle- IF you get time this spring, can you do a few posts on gardening. Tips/tricks/and the like. We'd love to do more with ours this year and since you are fantastic at it (and have a lot of help from TPBF's mom), I'd love some insight!!!! I know other bloggers would be interested as well. Something to think about anyway!

Mrs. Dawkter said...

Aren't you the best sister! Hope it was a success and your sister was surprised!