Busy weekend in my world, I have a wonderful post planned with fun pictures and everything, but for now I wanted to share my graces!
1. Getting into medical school... every day I wake up and open my eyes and say I can't believe I am going to be a doctor. After being wait listed twice, I was fully expecting to be wait listed again, and at the end of the year to put this dusty old dream on a shelf... That is thankfully not the plan that God had! :)
2. Visiting a friend at his new house, parking on the sloped driveway so that I couldn't help but notice that my front tire was completely threadbare on the inside. Thank you Lord that I noticed before I had a blowout!
3. Friends to celebrate with!
4. Meeting the preppy boyfriends boss for the first time (he's worked for the Culinary Institute of America for 2 years)
5. Having financial security... I am so thankful for where I am, and am starting to get worried/anxious about all the debt associated with medical school (the average doctor graduates $200,000 in debt). Right now I'm enjoying where I am and thankful for what I have, but it's going to be a big adjustment!