Friday, August 21, 2009

Pink Polka Dots

Happy Friday,
The work week has drawn to a close... lets all let out a collective sigh of relief *aaaahhh.
What makes me happier than Fridays? Why dahling it is the color pink of course... so I thought I would share with you my new favorite mac accessory. 
It's a pink polka dot mac sleeve by Isis Dei, I have a 15" but I know they also make a 13". This sleeve is fantastic it's thin, but provides a great amount of protection for my laptop.
It is lined with memory foam, which means the weight of my laptop creates little indents in the liner, these indents allow me to open the case and use my laptop without removing it from the case. 

And even better, with this type of laptop sleeve I don't have to take my computer out of the case at airport security, and since I am almost always running late when I fly I will do just about anything to get through security faster!



Graces
1. A new found friend in my other online universe (studentdoctor.net), who was very re-assuring that I am not the only one who hasn't heard back from Texas medical schools.
2. Being reminded in new ways that my life, including the medical school process is in God's hands.
3. Drawing a hot bath, soaking in bubbles, reading "A celebration of Discipline", and sipping some wine... okay that hasn't happened yet, but it's on the agenda and I'm thankful for that.
4. A company paid gym membership that doesn't expire even if I don't use it as often as I should.
5. A father who tries to re-build our relationship. My parents are a hot mess, and it's often very complicated, but I have friends whose parents don't even try to have a relationship... so as difficult as it is I'm glad that I'll always know my father loves me.

Have a lovely weekend! And a big warm southern welcome to my new followers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!! Do they make it in 17in?

What Kate Wore said...

What a wonderful post Miss Completely, it is always fun to read about our favorite color! Your laptop sleeve sounds excellent, the memory foam must be great.

And your Graces are all sterling... thank you.
tp

Canadian Preppy said...

Best wishes on the whole med school thing!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad see that there is another blogger out there interested in the royals.

Have a v. enjoyable monday!