Friday, August 14, 2009

Exclusive Designer Sale!

I am so excited to share my latest find with you!

Gilt Groupe is a website dedicated to providing members only exclusive sales (50% off or more) on designer fashions, make-up, and accessories. To become a member of Gilt Groupe you must be invited by a current member. It is absolutely free, and the sales are updated several times a week. Were you a member this week you could have access to items from the following designers (I'm featuring a few of my favorite items so you can get a feel for what is available):

Alice & Olivia
Badgley Mischka Collection
Canterburry of New Zeland
Rock and Republic Cosmetics
Zac Posen Handbags
Vera Wang Jewelry
And so many more

But it gets even better! This week Gilt Groupe has launched its sister site Gilt Fuse is a fantastic site featuring superb clothing discounts, with a bonus, nothing on the site is over $150. Juicy Couture is starting a sale with Gilt Fuse on the 18th that will feature Jewelry, handbags and clothing all for under $150.

This week at Gilt Fuse I'm loving these ballet flats, and for $39 what a steal!

And this party dress, what fun this would be to wear to the season opening of Ballet Austin!

Send me your email address and I'll be happy to invite you to join these sites... Even if you never buy a thing, it's fun to browse and see what different designers they feature each week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute stuff!!! Wish I had some where to wear them! haha Hope you have a great weekend!! = )

Shirley said...

Looks like a great site. I'd love it if you'd invite me. Thanks.

peach106@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I would love to be invited too!

jdianaappleby@yahoo.com

Thanks!

AVONLadyinSC said...

Hi,
You won the giveaway for the MARK products at my Preppy Perception blog. I left a comment for you to reach me and tried to reach you via email. It's possible if you tried your email might have gone in my junk mail, I'm not sure. I don't want to give it away to another person if you can please get in touch with me by Wed of this week :)
Thanks,
AVONLadyinSC
at marbeemay@yahoo.com

Shirley said...

Thanks for the invitation!