Friday, June 4, 2010

Preppy Blog Surfs

Hello Loves,

A few months ago I was introduced to the website BlogSurfer.us because it led a few people to my blog. This is a fun website to visit once in a while. The whole premise of blog surfer is that there is literally a world full of blogs out there. So, the website scans them for you, and about every 5 seconds it brings a new one up to the page. These are just randomely selected blogs from all over the world. I know you can submit your blog to be put on their blog roll, but I don't know if I've ever done that, so I'm thinking it must also randomly pull blogs from the internet to share... otherwise I'm not sure how my blog got there.

If you're anything like me you might get sort of stuck in the same loop of bloggers. My loop of bloggers includes running bloggers, Interior design bloggers, preppy bloggers, medical student bloggers, and Christian bloggers. But thanks to blog surfer, my blog roll also includes an event planner who lives in Spain... someone with whom I probably would never have interacted except I visited blog surfer and her post of the day looked interesting... so if you have a few moments check it out!

4 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

So fun! I need to check it out- always looking for new blogs to read.

Silver Strands said...

Thanks for sharing Elle ... I'll check it out.
And here's hoping you have an amazing weekend :)
oxoxox
Denalee

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

You know the coolest Shizz Elle!

Today's the day, did you see the birds?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great review!

Blogsurfer.us mixes submitted blogs with random blogs from all around the world... this way each time you visit it's a completely new experience.

You can also click blogroll to view a specific category of blogs.

Thanks again for the great feedback! Let me know if you have any other comments or questions.

Cheers,
Ryan
support@blogsurfer.us