Friday, March 19, 2010

Preppy Flats... What Do You Think?

Hello readers,

I'm on the hunt for some great preppy flats to wear around casually this summer. For the past few years my favorite pair of flats was the Dollhouse Cruz Skimmer in a lovely shade of muted orange... These however are no longer sold (and one of my orange ones fell out of my car in a parking lot somewhere, never to be found again)... I'm thinking of buying them in red, but I just don't love the red as much as I do the orange....


I was browsing DSW and these caught my eye, they have a sort of Toms Shoe flavor, without being actual TOMS. Although I love the idea behind Toms shoes, something about the toe shape is unappealing to me. Anyway, back to these shoes... I love the pink bow, but I'm not crazy about the rope around the edges... what do you think?

4 comments:

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

I'm not a fan of the rope around the edges either, but then I don't like flats! I'm definitely a girl who likes a shoe with some heel to it :-)

Wacky Jacky & Silly Willy said...

The rope looks a bit weird, but I love the bow. Poor lost shoe, I'm sure it was great.

Keri said...

I think they are cute!

Scientific Housewife said...

Cute!