Friday, October 9, 2009

SYTYCD Season 5's Janette and Madonna

I've been meaning to share this story for a few weeks now and keep getting distracted...
When season 6 of so you think you can dance started the PBF and I were watching the show and I saw a picture of last years winner Jeanine, I said I can't believe Jeanine won. 

Picture courtesy of E! online


PBF: "well she was the best looking girl on the show."
Elle: "Better looking than Jenette?"

Picture courtesy of google images


PBF: "Jenette was way too skinny, Jeanine was the only girl whose body looked like a girl."
Elle: "Okay that makes sense, even though I still think Jenette is stunning."


Flash forward two hours and we are watching David Letterman.

Picture courtesy of google images


PBF: "How old is Madonna? Whatever age she is she's freaking hot!"
Elle: "HUH?"


In what world is this girl too skinny, 

Picture courtesy of google images


but this girl is hot and feminine?

Picture courtesy of abcnews online


 Does this make sense to anyone else? Even now I'm still laughing about this entire exchange...

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Scratching my head at that one. : )