Saturday, July 10, 2010

Gorgeous Cards Inspiration Challenge

Hello Lovelies,

As I was preparing for my last weeks at work and doing the what preppy wore challenge, my friend Maggie was doing a card challenge based on an inspiration photo I sent her each week she would design a card. I am absolutely in love with so many of these cards it's been hard to pick a favorite. 


Be sure to drop by her blog post here to see the full summary, and all of the cards are for sale just send her a message.

Also, Maggie is now selling "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" Cards in her Etsy store MDCardsandGifts... aren't these a charming way to invite friends and family to be a part of your special day? The cards can be customized to match the color palette for you wedding!







Thank you for being my flower girl and ring bearer

Will you be my flower girl and ring bearer?




3 comments:

Silver Strands said...

I really love her style of cardmaking. And those inspirations: LOVE looking at those!
Have a great weekend Elle.
oxox
Denalee

Mags said...

Thanks for spreading the word and thanks for the card challenge. I had so much fun creating these cards based on what you picked. It helped me think outside the box!

Simply Beautiful World said...

Super cute!!! I also have a blog award for you, so stop by my page and pick it up!!

xoxo,
Allison