Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lightning Does Strike Twice...

Readers I swear it's true, lightning does strike in the same place twice...

I posted here about my inexplicable urge to run. Well last night after work I had a million things to do, but I got home and my feisty, sweet, little muffin (demon) dog was so spunky (naughty), that I really wanted to get her some exercise and the more I looked at her sweet face (covered in crumbs from the loaf of challah she ate off the counter)






I knew I had to take her for a run.


Can you believe it? Twice in a seven day period... before you know it I'll be slvelty as Kate Moss (one can always dream...).




Of course it would be treason to post a picture of Torri-Anne, while not posting a picture of Bailey




or Peno and Cheffie (he's really wearing clothing, I didn't realize how risque this looked... however I'm too lacodasical to find a new picture...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Miss Complete, that is great!
tp

Jane said...

that first picture of you (i think?) and your doggie, is so adorable. the face on the pup is hilarious.