Wednesday, February 18, 2009

If you only do one thing today...


If you only visit one online store today, stop by Eddie Ross' new Etsy store and while you're at it drop by his blog. An extra bonus to dropping by the store - everything is $100 or less!







He was a contestant on Top Design and just recently left a post at the Martha Stewart Show. Eddie and his partner have bought a lovely farm house in upstate New York and are making beautiful changes. One of my consistently favorite parts of Eddie's blog are the wonderful things he finds in thrift stores and flea markets, I do wish I had his eye for finding treasures in flea markets.










Well now, I can pretend like I do. Eddie is selling some of his wonderful finds in his Etsy store. Do drop by quickly though because many of his items have already sold. I especially love his milk glass. His personal collection was featured in the November issue of our dear friend Domino.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will def. check out his blog!! Thanks for the post:) I hope everything is going better with you current b.f. circumstances. If you need to talk, just lemme know.

Jane said...

I will check it out too! I love Domino, so perhaps his blog can be my new fix!

Jane said...

one more question: how do you find his blog?

Anonymous said...

i LOVE eddie's blog! I am going on his rose bowl flea market tour in a few weeks and can hardly contain myself!

Hopsy said...

Thanks for the heads up!! I bet everything will be sold out now, but it is fun to see what was available!

Seaside Prep said...

oh wow! i would have loved to see this when it was new!! but you are so awesome to give everyone the head's up! :)