Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Eddie Ross Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Readers!

We are halfway through the week... and it's Eddie Ross on Etsy day. Since it's been a while, I thought I'd remind everyone that Eddie Ross is one of my favorite designers. He left Martha Stewart Living, and started his own blog, and of course his wonderful Etsy store, which gets updated every Wednesday. 

Here are a few of my favorite pieces from today:

1970's Handblown Jars with Cork Stoppers and Rattan Handles

I think these are so charming and would look stunning as vases, or they would make a great hostess gift filled with a Martha Stewart favorite hostess gift of Scented Sugar.













The next piece is a monogrammed silver tea spoon, engraved with the date 1916 and the letter D. Eddie suggests giving a monogrammed tea spoon, a tea cup, and some gourmet tea as a hostess gift. I also think it would be lovely paired with a monogrammed napkin, tea cup, and the spoon.


*All photos are links to the items mentioned

No comments: