Friday, July 24, 2009

As Time Goes By...

Okay, so maybe my life isn't as exciting as Casablanca... but a lot has happened in the months I've been away.

My garden bloomed and prospered

We went to visit Cheffie's parents not once, but twice (their home is as beautiful as any resort)

I made the decision to re-apply for medical school and have nearly completed the first part of this arduous process

I fell in love with Southern Living magazine and question myself every issue why it took me so long to subscribe

I met my very first nephew

We spent a weekend at a friends beach house

I took a group of clients to see a performance of Wicked

I spent a quick weekend in the rockies

My puppies turned 4, 5, and 6

I fell in love with the cute little blog started by a college friend drop by and see it Baby Makes Three

From this blog I've adopted the practice Grace in the small things, which is the idea of finding small ways in each day that you see God's grace in your life

on a sad note my father contracted cancer suddenly the struggle and angst of this horrible disease is a very somber part of my reality

1 comment:

Bridges and Bites said...

It sounds like you've had a very eventful time!

I'm so sorry to hear about your father. That is devastating--but please don't give up.