Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So Sick...

Readers,


Thank you all for faithfully commenting even though I've been sort of absent lately. 


I bought a 2004 Accord, and I love it so far. It's an adjustment from the explorer, but I know I'll love the better gas mileage when we move out to California this summer!


I'm sick again, blech... this has been the worst cold and flu season I've had in a minute... honestly I think I've caught everything that's going around (except H1N1). So for now, I may be a little MIA, but I promise I'm lurking around!


Briasmama, was kind enough to give me the Honest Scrap award... so hopefully sometime soon I'll post about that.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Accord here! I hope you feel better!!

LPC said...

Get well soon!

abby jenkins said...

hope you feel better soon!

Canadian Preppy said...

Feel better soon!