Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snow in Texas and what I love right now...



Early this week it was sunny and 70 as it is often here in Texas, I caught myself wishing for some weather as this time of year makes me want to light a fire and nest.... and boy did I get weather! We had a huge wind storm and this morning I woke up to snow... yes reader that's right snow in Austin. If only I had the presence of mind to capture a photo before it melted!

I also bought my first pair of designer jeans earlier this week.... scary thought I know! I saw a pair of these Hudson Skinny Bootcut Triangle Pocket jeans and fell in love with them, so much so that I ignored the budget minded voice in my head and bought them. I cannot wait for them to arrive!

I am in love with the OPI nail color "You don't know Jacques!", It's a grey, purple color that looks almost brown in the right light. I can't tell you how fabulous it is!

No comments: