Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skagen Watches...

Readers I'm having a shopping breakdown... okay not really but still a mini crisis...

I'm thinking of buying my sister a watch for Christmas, and this lovely Skagen watch happens to be on sale on editors closet (you can get an invitation by clicking the button on the right hand side of my blog). I fell in love with this one for my sister:



And for the sake of honesty I'm also considering buying one for myself, they are at 75% off retail price.


However, I also like this one from another website that is a similar price, but is it too masculine?



Then of course, I'm tempted to buy some for myself, I mean they are just soo cheap... but really I already have two watches.... do I need four? Aackk.... I want them, but don't need them... but I sure do want to buy them....




So readers, should I splurge and by myself two new watches? and do we like the plain black watch or the one with embellishments more?

5 comments:

Mallory Ann said...

I own a skagen and am completely in love with it. It is hypoallergenic so it is great for my sensitive skin. I have a silver one with diamond accents. I would suggest the one with accents, it looks very professional and still fun and has bling!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ok, I know this isn't what you asked...but I'm SWOONING over the white one! I would go with the first black one if you want the black!

Unknown said...

White is my favorite! I say save your money and only buy one!

SouthernBelleJM said...

Oh Elle, that's terrible news:( I hate that for you. I tried to find your email on your profile, but it's not there. If you want to talk, please email me! I hope it gets better. I had the same problem with my ex:(

Briasmama said...

I love the black with the diamond accents, how do you get the invite? and buy yourself one! you deserve it!